Frequently Asked Questions
We highly recommend starting off with our day and night 750mg full spectrum combo, with added terpenes in the Daytime formula for focus and energy, and calming terpenes in the Night-time formula. We prefer the Full Spectrum with a trace of THC over the THC-free. Start low, like with a ½ dropper under the tongue, and gradually increase till you get to the most effective dose for your purposes. See details here.
We recently changed the label design and the name, but it’s the exact same product that you have been getting ie THC free 2 oz: The official nomenclature changed, and what we used to call our THC-free Full Spectrum is now called THC-free Broad Spectrum.
Our label design changed to match the new 1 oz line now with Full Spectrum 1 oz (with THC 0.3%), and Isolate (no THC), topicals, and a pet product. It’s all described here.
All our products are third-party tested for purity and content. We provide Certificates of Analysis (COAs) to show exactly what is in our products. You can check the Certificates of analysis of each of our products here.
Our Anytime formula has no added day or night terpenes, so can be used at any time for positive effect. The Daytime version can be take it in the morning for a focused, centered, calm, and pain-free day. At night, take Night Time line for restful sleep and restoration of the body, mind and spirit. It should be used only at night to avoid daytime drowsiness.
If your sleeping problems persist, we suggest you try our Night Time Hemp Oil Tinctures. It is a perfect blend of calming and relaxing terpenes to lull you into a deep and restful sleep, and you awaken refreshed. You can also add in the Hemp Oil CBD Extract Melatonin Vegan Capsules for an even more sustained effect. You would take both at bedtime -- the tincture for immediate onset and the capsule for a little later onset and more sustained effect.
CBD is often used to ease normal aches and pains and alleviate soreness from muscle exertion. Research shows that it could also aid in the relief of chronic pain. We suggest you do your own research, talk to your doctor and refer to our testimonials and blogs for more information.
We’re unable to recommend the use of CBD during pregnancy, since it has not been researched. If you are pregnant or nursing consult your health care provider before taking hemp oil extract/CBD.
No. Our Dr. Cass’ Hemp Oil/CBD products are grown from seeds that produce plants that are extremely low in THC and high in CBD. As a result, our Dr. Cass’ Hemp Oil/CBD products have a THC concentration of less than 0.3% to meet Federal regulations. This trace amount of THC, when combined with other natural cannabinoids and terpenes found in hemp plants, work together to maximize the efficacy of our products, also known as the entourage effect.
You do not need a prescription to purchase Dr. Cass’ Hemp Oil/CBD. However, we recommend that you consult your health professional before using this product, just as you should with any other nutritional supplement. This is especially true if you are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, are nursing, or if you are taking a prescription medication and are concerned about possible interactions. You can refer to this guide if you are taking medications.
Although Dr. Cass’ Hemp Oil/CBD Full Spectrum is in full compliance for the allowable THC levels in hemp, it does have a trace amount of 0.3% or less. While the likelihood of a failed drug test would be very low, we cannot guarantee that it won’t happen, since THC can concentrate in your fat cells over time. So if you are subject to random testing for THC, take Dr. Cass’ Hemp Oil/CBD 1 oz THC-Free tinctures & capsules instead.
Shipping & Returns
We want your experience to be seamless and will quickly resolve any issues with your order. Should you experience any issues please send a photo that shows the damage or describes the issue along with a copy of your invoice to email@example.com.
If you need to request an order cancellation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “URGENT PLEASE CANCEL”. We strive to be as accommodating as possible with order cancellations. However, we are not able to guarantee an order cancellation - so please send in your request as soon as you possibly can.
- As soon as your order is completed, you will be emailed your order confirmation.
- We have a 24 - 48 hour processing time, sometimes longer at very busy times. We always work hard to get your order shipped out as soon as possible.
- As soon as your package has been shipped, you will receive a tracking email that contains your unique tracking number. In the event that your tracking email doesn’t show up, be sure to check your junk or spam box.
- It may take up to 24 hours for your tracking to show up at the post office.
- If you have an account with us - you can also track your order in the dashboard.
- If for any reason you have not received your order confirmation or tracking past our 48 hour processing time, please contact our customer service specialists here and we are more than happy to get you an updated status.
Unfortunately, after an order has been processed, we are unable to make changes to it. We do this to avoid the possible errors that can occur here. We appreciate your understanding.
Generally, all packages are shipped out via USPS within 24 hours of payment being processed. We ship during normal business hours Mon-Fri. Per our policy, please allow 24 - 48 hrs for fulfillment. Please note that if you order on a Friday, the order will typically not ship until the following Monday. For faster shipping, we recommend ordering towards the beginning of the workweek.
- We can ship to many different countries. However, you do so at your own risk, as Hemp Oil/CBD products may be seized at customs, even in countries where it’s legal.
- Our Free Shipping offer does not apply to International Orders.
- Please send us an email, since you’ll be unable to order online. We will then place the order for you manually.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to Canada since customs often confiscates Hemp Oil/CBD products.